♥ THANKS FOR SUPPORT

Wednesday 25 May 2011

25 MAY

Hello , today is 25 May :)
HAPPY 11 MONTHS ANNIVERSARY . if we didnt broke up -.-
i save a video in your "purple ninja" already , thats your present for 11 months anniversary
i spent few days to make the video & i hope you will like the video :)


last night was the first time we went to KTV together .
still remember the lyrics ? thats what i want to say ..
darling please remember im the girl who want you always to be happy
if one day you feel want to cry , please call me . i cant guarantee to make you smile & laugh , but i'll cry with you and be with you :)
if one day you feel sad , please try to smile for me . because i will do it also :) i cannot cry , because I know that's weakness in your eyes .......
YOU SMILE , I SMILE . i know you dont really like justin bieber larh -.-


从前有那三个字天天讲你知虽然没新意但有意思
我储埋储埋这么多诗句我只想你可以跟我一起笑
从前那三个字人人都钟意
好不可思议但是又有几个人真正明白
那意思我只知道我只想你快乐
我只想你快乐


i gonna say THANK YOU SWEETHEART :) 
i cant forget your voice , cuteeeee hahhaah


Girl you're so one in a million
You are
Baby you're the best I ever had
Best I ever had
And I'm certain that
There ain't nothing better
No there ain't nothing better than this  

this part is so touch :P
hahah 
darling , i love you . 

No comments:

Post a Comment